- The Fitness Chicken Nuggets
- The Fitness Chicken Nuggets are perfect for your next BBQ. They are great in taste and way more healthy than all the other nuggets you get from fast food restaurants!
- calories: 115.9 kcal
- carbohydrates: 7.5 g
- protein: 14.5 g
- fat: 1.3 g
* per 100g
- First mix up the bread crumbs with the basil, the leon zest and some salt and pepper. Also mix up the butter milk with the lemon juice. Also start to warm up the oven to 200 degrees.
- Now dip the cut chicken breast into the butter milk and lemon juice first. Afterwards cover the chicken with the bread crumbs mixture.
- At last simply put the chicken nuggets on to a baking tray and let them rest in the preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes! Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!