- The Fitness Protein Pancake With Banana And Curd Cheese Topping
- This Fitness Protein Pancake With Banana-Curd-Cheese-Topping will not only surprise you with its taste but also give you the right amount of proteins for your body. So the perfect dish as a fitness breakfast or an easy desert.
- calories: 158.1 kcal
- carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- protein: 14.4 g
- fat: 6.3 g
* per 100g
- First you mix the curd cheese with 5 gram of the whey protein. Then you put all the ingredients that are left, except for the curd cheese and the banana, in a bowl and mix it until it becomes a nice dough.
- Afterwards you take about 2 1/2 tablespoons of the dough for each pancake and fry it in a hot pan for 2 to 3 minutes from each side.
- When that is done you take out the pancake put it on a plate and add the curd cheese mixture on top. All that is left to do now is put the banana on the pancake and if you feel like it you can add some coconut flakes as a decoration. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy that yummy pancake.