- The Fruity Protein Cheesecake
- The Fruity Protein Cheesecake is a quick alternative to all the complicated cheese cake recipes. It will bring you some sweet proteins within the blink of an eye. Give this cheesecake a try!
- calories: 102.2 kcal
- carbohydrates: 4 g
- protein: 13.9 g
- fat: 3.3 g
* per 100g
- First separate the egg white from the egg yolk. Whip the egg white until it gets solid. Now mix up all the other ingredients and slowly add the beaten egg white.
- Put half of the dough in a small baking form. Top off the dough with one half of the berry mix. At last cover the berries with the other half of the dough.
- Let the cake bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes at 170 degrees. Arrange the cake nicely on a plate and top it off with the other half of the berries. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!