- The High Carb Chicken With A Light Cream Cheese Sauce
- The High Carb Chicken With A Light Cream Cheese Sauce is simple and tasty. This fitness recipe will fill you up with heaps of proteins and carbs. So in case you still need to get ready for your next workout give this dish a try!
- calories: 117.2 kcal
- carbohydrates: 14.4 g
- protein: 8.8 g
- fat: 2.7 g
* per 100g
- First cut the chicken into small fitting pieces. Also start to boil the rice in some salted water for about 12 minutes.
- Now start to fry the chicken together with some salt for about 10 minutes in a hot pan.
- By time the chicken has a nice golden color, add the cream cheese, the bouillon powder, the milk and the paprika spices. Keep in mind to lower the heat when adding the cream cheese.
- After all ingredient simmered for another 6 minutes the sauce is ready. Simply serve it nicely together with the rice. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!