- The High Carb Pasta Bake With A Light Tomato Sauce
- The High Carb Pasta Bake With A Light Tomato Sauce is perfect for you and your friends to get heaps of proteins and carbs for your next gym session. At the same time you can always heat it up the next day and therefor simply take it to work. Enjoy!
- calories: 152.3 kcal
- carbohydrates: 18.6 g
- protein: 10.2 g
- fat: 3.4 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- First cut the chicken into small pieces. Also start to heat up some salted water for the pasta.
- Now fry the chicken in a hot pan for about 8 minutes, flavor it with some salt. Also start to boil the pasta for about 10 minutes now.
- At third put the spinach, the salt, the garlic, the Italian herbs and the bouillon powder into the pan of the chicken.
- After those ingredients fried for about 5 minutes add the Cremefine, the tomato paste and the cut feta cheese.
- After another 4 minutes add the pasta to the chicken and give everything a nice stir. Put everything into a baking form and cover it with the grate gouda.
- At last let the bake rest in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 at 200 degrees until the gouda melted nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!