- The High Carb Protein Paella With Chicken Breast
- Try The High Carb Protein Paella With Chicken Breast and get a touch of Spain for your next meal! This fitness recipe will also support your body with the right amount of carbs!
- calories: 130 kcal
- carbohydrates: 21.3 g
- protein: 8.2 g
- fat: 1 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- First you start boiling the rice until it reaches the consistency you like. While that happens you cut the onions, the garlic, the chicken breast and the capsicum into small pieces.
- Now you start frying the onions and the garlic. When the onions start becoming golden you add the chicken and fry it for about 5 to 8 minutes. If at that point the dish seems too dry simply add a little of the stock already.
- When noticing that the chicken gets its nice golden color you add the capsicum the peas the corn and some lemon juice to the chicken. You already start to flavor the paella with the paprika the salt and the saffron now. Also add some stock again.
- After everything boiled for another 5 minutes you add the rice and the white wine to the paella. Let that nice mixture boil for 5 minutes again. And once again, if the dish seems too dry or you notice that the rice starts to get burned gradually add some stock.
- And there we go, all you have to do now is serve this nice Paella to your guests or simply enjoy it as an easy lunch or dinner. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy this tasty meal!