- The High Carb Wholemeal Pasta With Prawns And Basil Pesto
- The High Carb Wholemeal Pasta With Prawns And Basil Pesto is a perfect dish for summer. It will fill you up with heaps of carbs and proteins for upcoming workouts, don't hesitate and give it a try!
- calories: 194.3 kcal
- carbohydrates: 21.5 g
- protein: 10.2 g
- fat: 6.6 g
* per 100g
- First cut the tomatoes in quarters and boil the spaghetti in some salted water until they reach the right consistency.
- While that happens mix up the basil leaves, the pine nuts, some salt and the garlic in a container and blend it for roughly 2 minutes.
- Also add the olive oil and the parmesan and blend the pesto for another 30 seconds. Also start to fry the prawns in a hot pan together with some salt and olive oil for roughly 5 minutes.
- Now mix up the pesto and the cut tomatoes with the spaghetti.
- At last simply arrange everything nicely together on a plate. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!