- The Italian Rice Stir Fry With Loads Of Herbs
- The Italian Rice Stir Fry With Loads Of Herbs is perfect as a quick lunch or dinner. It is full of flavors that will bring you through the day with just the right amount of proteins and carbs.
- calories: 96.8 kcal
- carbohydrates: 13 g
- protein: 6 g
- fat: 2.2 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- First cut the onion, the tomato and the capsicum into small pieces. Also start to fry the mince in a hot pan for about 7 minutes. Flavor it with some salt.
- Now sweat the onion for about 3 minutes in another pan. Afterwards add the mixed veggies and the tomatoes to the onions for another 5 minutes. Also flavor everything with some salt, the Italian herbs and the Herbs De Provence.
- After everything simmered for a bit add the tomato puree and the mince for roughly 8 minutes. You might need to add some more salt. Also start to boil the rice in some salted water until it is ready.
- At last simply mix up the rice with all the ingredients. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!