- The Low Fat Pasta With A Nice Cream Cheese Sauce
- The Low Fat Pasta With A Nice Cream Cheese Sauce is a quick pasta dish with heaps of great ingredients. Give it a try to save you some fats and still get a great amount of carbs and proteins.
- calories: 87.9 kcal
- carbohydrates: 11.8 g
- protein: 6.8 g
- fat: 1.1 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- At first cut the capsicum, the tomato, the zucchini, the onion, the chicken, the parsley and the chervil into small fitting pieces.
- Now start to sweat to the onion in a hot pan for about 4 minutes. Afterwards add the chicken, the beef bouillon powder and the salt. Also star to boil the pasta in some salted water for about 10 minutes.
- After the chicken fried for about 10 minutes add the capsicum, the zucchini, the tomato and some more salt. Let everything fry for about 5 minutes.
- The last things that's left to do for the sauce is to add the milk, the cream cheese, the tomato paste and the parsley and chervil. The sauce needs to simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes now.
- By time the pasta is done simply add it to the sauce and give everything a good stir. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!