- The Low Fat Veggies With Chicken Breast
- The Low Fat Veggies With Chicken Breast is a nice Mediterranean dish with heaps of different flavors. Still the best thing about this dish is the low amount of fats with just enough proteins and carbs.
- calories: 65.5 kcal
- carbohydrates: 6.1 g
- protein: 5.7 g
- fat: 1.8 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- First cut the chicken, the carrot, the capsicum, the onion and the lemon into small pieces. Now cut the potatoes, the cherry tomatoes in halves. Also dice the basil and the chervil.
- Put the potatoes on to a baking tray. Mix it up with some olive oil and some salt. Let those potatoes bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- After 20 minutes add the capsicum, the lemon, the tomatoes, the onion and the carrots to the potatoes. Mix everything up and give the veggies another 20 minutes in the oven. Also flavor everything with some salt.
- Roughly 8 minutes before the veggies are done fry the chicken in a hot pan together with the thyme and some salt. Also mix up the yoghurt with the horseradish, some salt and the chervil.
- At last serve the veggies together with the chicken breast and the yoghurt. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!