- Protein Bars with Peanut Butter Flavor
- With this fitness recipe you can finally create your self made Protein Bar with Peanut Butter Flavor! And the best thing about it, it's easy and quickly done!
- calories: 285 kcal
- carbohydrates: 26 g
- protein: 19 g
- fat: 12 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 9 Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 120 minutes
- First you start to mix the porridge, the milk powder, the Whey Protein, the sunflower oats, the coconut flakes and the cranberries. Afterwards add the peanut butter the water and the vanilla aroma. At this stage you need to stir this mixture until it becomes some kind of dough. Make sure you put the right amount of water so the dough becomes a humid mixture.
- Now take a baking tray put a backing paper on it and start to put the dough on there. Make sure you get a nice and even surface and make it as thin as possible or simply as thin as you like it. A spoon might be the best thing to do that.
- Put this backing tray in the fridge for about 2 hours now. After these 2 hours you can take it out and cut the dough into nice small pieces. But watch out, if you leave the bars in a warm environment for too long they get sticky. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy this yummy snack!