- The Protein Chicken Dish With A Light Sauce
- The Protein Chicken Dish With A Light Sauce is prepared in the blink of an eye. This fitness recipe will bring you just the right proteins, carbs and vitamins.
- calories: 91.6 kcal
- carbohydrates: 9.3 g
- protein: 5.9 g
- fat: 4.3 g
* per 100g
- First wash and cut the capsicum, the onion and the mushrooms. Also cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Now sweat the onion for about 4 minutes before you add the chicken. Let everything fry for about 10 minutes.
- At third start to boil the rice in some salted water until it is done.
- By time the chicken gets a nice golden color add the defrosted veggie mix, the mushrooms, the capsicum and some salt. Let all ingredients simmer for roughly 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes add the Cremefine and some curry powder and some more salt.
- At last simply let everything simmer for another while. Serve the sauce nicely with the rice. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!