- The Protein Salmon Gratin
- The Protein Salmon Gratin is a nice and easy fitness recipes for hot summer days. It will fill you up with heaps of proteins and vitamins which makes it perfect for any upcoming workout!
- calories: 78.5 kcal
- carbohydrates: 3.5 g
- protein: 5.6 g
- fat: 4.5 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- At First cut the onion, the zucchini, the capsicum, the tomato, the mushrooms, the feta and the chive into small fitting pieces. Also crush the garlic.
- Now mix up the olive oil with some salt, the paprika spices, the rosemary and the garlic.
- Mix uptake vegetables. Also add the feta cheese and the spiced olive oil. Give everything a nice stir. Also preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Now put the salmon in a baking form and flavor it with some salt. Arrange the vegetables and the feta around it. Let everything bake in the preheated oven for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- At last simply arrange everything nicely on a plate. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!