- Rosemary Potatoes With Chicken
- The Rosemary Potatoes With Chicken are simply amazing. This fitness recipe is prepared in the blink of an eye and will fill you up with heaps of proteins and carbs!
- calories: 76 kcal
- carbohydrates: 9.1 g
- protein: 6.8 g
- fat: 1.2 g
* per 100g
- First wash and peel the potatoes. Now cut them into small pieces and mix them up with the cherry tomatoes, a dash of olive oil, some salt, pepper and the rosemary.
- Those ingredients need to rest in the preheated oven for about 30 to 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Roughly 10 minutes before the potatoes are done, start to fry the chicken breast in a hot pan. Don't forget to flavor it with some salt and paprika spices.
- By time everything is done simply serve all components nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!