- The Asian High Carb Dish With Chicken Breast
- The Asian High Carb Dish With Chicken Breast is a great fitness recipe to enjoy as a nice lunch. It will bring you just the right amount of carbs and proteins for the rest of the day!
- calories: 126 kcal
- carbohydrates: 20.5 g
- protein: 2.3 g
- fat: g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- First cut the lemon grass, the mushrooms, the chicken breast, the ginger, the spring onions and the coriander into small fitting pieces. Also start to boil the rice in some salted water for about 12 minutes.
- Now peel and dice the potatoes. Sweat the spring onions in a hot pan for a few minutes. Afterwards add the lemon grass and the ginger for about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken for about 10 minutes until it gets the right color. After 10 minutes add the potatoes, the bamboo sprouts, the mushrooms and the veggie stock. Everything needs to simmer for about 10 minute now. Add the milk, the coconut milk, the curry paste and the fish sauce.
- The dish needs another 5 to 7 minutes to get ready now. Lastly simply add the chili and the coriander. Serve the sauce nicely together with the rice. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!