- The Easy Low Fat Tomato Soup
- The Easy Low Fat Tomato Soup is a quick fitness recipe to fill you up with heaps of carbs. The best part about it there is almost no fat in this dish!
- calories: 29.8 kcal
- carbohydrates: 4.5 g
- protein: 1.3 g
- fat: 0.7 g
* per 100g
- First cut the onion, the ginger and the basil into small fitting pieces.
- Now sweat the onion together with the ginger in a hot pan for about 4 minutes.
- Afterwards add the tomato puree, the cut tomatoes, the Cremefine, the basil and some salt and pepper. Let those ingredients simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- At last simply serve the soup nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!