- The Fancy Low Carb Burger
- The Fancy Low Carb Burger is a nice and unusual fitness recipe to enjoy as a quick dinner with not too many carbs. Perfect for every low carb diet and definitely worth a try!
- calories: 134.9 kcal
- carbohydrates: 1.8 g
- protein: 11.1 g
- fat: 9.1 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- First mix up the egg yolk with the cream cheese. Flavor the mix with some salt and mix it up with a mixer.
- Whip the 2 egg whites until they are stiff. Gently mix up the egg whites with the cream cheese mix. This is the 'bread' for your burger.
- Drizzle the mix on a baking tray (roughly 2 to 3 tablespoons per piece). On one half put the sunflower seeds.
- Those 'breads' need to rest in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 150 degrees. Also mix up the mince with the BBQ - Spices.
- The fifth thing you'll have to do is to form a little paddy from the mince and fry it for about 6 minutes until both sides are cooked through. Also mix up the yoghurt with the balsamic vinegar and some salt and pepper for the burger sauce.
- Simple top off base of the burger with the sauce, the salad, the paddy, the gouda, the cucumber, the tomato and another dash of sauce. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!