- The Fitness Potato Salad With Salmon
- The Fitness Potato Salad With Salmon is a quick fitness recipe to enjoy as a nice lunch. It will support your body with all the proteins and carbs you'll need for the rest of the day!
- calories: 115.8 kcal
- carbohydrates: 10.5 g
- protein: 5.2 g
- fat: 5.6 g
* per 100g
- First cut the boiled potatoes and the gherkins into small pieces. Mix up those things with the Mayonnaise. The potato salad needs to marinate in the fridge for about 20 minutes now.
- Right before you want to enjoy the salad start to fry the salmon in a hot pan for roughly 3 minutes from each side ( depending on its thickness). Don't forget to flavor it with some salt and pepper.
- Simply serve everything nicely and enjoy. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!