- The Fitness Tom Yam Gung Soup
- The Fitness Tom Yam Gung Soup will bring you all the great Thai flavors for your next dinner party. This fitness recipe is a perfect entrée for an Asian menu. Enjoy!
- calories: 10.3 kcal
- carbohydrates: 1.3 g
- protein: 0.9 g
- fat: 0.2 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- First chop the ginger and the chili. Also cut the coriander, the tomato, the lemon grass and the mushrooms into fitting pieces.
- Now start to boil the veggie stock with the ginger, the coriander, the lemon grass and the lime leaves for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chili, the chili paste, the mushrooms, the fish sauce and the tomatoes and let the soup simmer for about 10 minutes to get the right flavor.
- Simply drizzle some lime juice into the soup and serve it nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!