- The High Carb Gyros Kebab
- The High Carb Gyros Kebab is a nice greek kebab version to fill you up with heaps of carbs and proteins. This dish is perfect to enjoy as a light snack together with your friends.
- calories: 165 kcal
- carbohydrates: 18.7 g
- protein: 10.4 g
- fat: 5.2 g
* per 100g
- First cut the onion into small pieces. Sweat them for about 3 minutes on a hot pan.
- After 3 minutes add the mince for another 8 minutes. Flavor the meat with some salt, pepper and the gyros spices.
- While the meat fries in the pan put the kebab in the preheated oven for about 4 minutes at 180 degrees to get it nice and cross.
- Now butter the inside of the kebab with the feta. Afterwards add all the other ingredients on top.
- Serve the pita nicely and enjoy. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!