- The High Carb Lasagna With Spicy Bolognese Sauce
- The High Carb Lasagna With Spicy Bolognese Sauce is a great Italian dish. It is easy to prepare and great to enjoy with your friends. Give this fitness recipe a shot for heaps of carbs and proteins!
- calories: 137 kcal
- carbohydrates: 11.9 g
- protein: 8.4 g
- fat: 5.8 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- First cut the tomatoes, the onion, the garlic, the basil and the feta into small pieces.
- Now sweat the onions together with the garlic for about 4 minutes. Also start to fry the mince in a different pan. Flavor the meat with some salt.
- After 4 minutes, add the tomatoes, the tomato puree, the tomato paste, the basil, the Italian herbs and some more salt to the onions and the garlic.
- By time the sauce simmered for 5 minutes add the feta until it melts. Also add the fried mince to the sauce.
- Now start to cover the bottom of a baking form with the lasagna plates. Add the meat with the sauce on top of the lasagna plates.
- Now there needs to be another layer of lasagna plates. Mix up the Creme Fraîche with the Gouda and some salt. Top of the lasagna with the gouda.
- The last thing that's left to do ist to let the lasagna bake in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes at 170 degrees. By time the cheese gets the right golden color the lasagna is ready. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!