- The High Carb Pasta With A Light Mustard Sauce And Chicken
- The High Carb Pasta With A Light Mustard Sauce And Chicken is a quick and easy fitness recipe. So in case you are looking to gain the right amount of carbs and proteins for your next workout give this dish a try!
- calories: 117.2 kcal
- carbohydrates: 14.2 g
- protein: 10.1 g
- fat: 1.7 g
* per 100g
- First fry the cut chicken in a hot pan for about 10 minutes. Don't forget to flavor it with some salt. While that happens boil the frozen broccoli in some salted water for about 4 minutes.
- Now start to boil the pasta in some salted water for another 10 minutes. Also take the broccoli, cut it into little pieces and add it to the chicken.
- Add the Cremefine, the teaspoon of mustard, the honey, a dash of salt and the dill.
- Let everything simmer for another 5 minutes. Arrange the pasta together with the nice mustard sauce and the chicken. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!