- The High Carb Pasta With Salmon In A Creamy Sauce
- The High Carb Pasta With Salmon In A Creamy Sauce is a great fitness recipe to enjoy as a lunch. It is not only really healthy and tasty, it will also give you all the carbs and proteins you'll need for the rest of the day!
- calories: 129.5 kcal
- carbohydrates: 15.2 g
- protein: 6.2 g
- fat: 3.3 g
* per 100g
- First cut the onion, the garlic, the aubergine and the zucchini into really small pieces. Also start to boil the pasta in some salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Now fry the salmon for 10 minutes in a hot pan. Flavor it with some salt. In another pan sweat the onion, the garlic, the zucchini and the aubergine for about 4 minutes.
- Add the Cremefine, a dash of salt and the cut cherry tomatoes to the veggies and let everything simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Simply serve the pasta with the salmon and the sauce. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!