- The High Carb Pizza Cupcakes
- The High Carb Pizza Cupcakes are a prefect snack for your next lunch or dinner. Those cupcakes will bring you all the carbs you'll need with some nice Italian flavors!
- calories: 235.4 kcal
- carbohydrates: 19 g
- protein: 8.1 g
- fat: 13.5 g
* per 100g
- We recommend to use the dough from the raw bread rolls that you can bake for yourself. This dough needs to be rolled out to a thin sheet now.
- Now connect the two sheets of dough until you get a long line of thin dough.
- Mix up the tomato paste with the Italian herbs and the salt. Butter the dough with the tomato paste. Top it off with the gouda and the salami.
- Roll the dough into a nice spiral form and cut the spiral in halves. Those halves need to go into cupcake forms.
- Let The High Carb Pizza Cupcakes rest in the preheated oven for about 15 to 17 minutes now at 160 degrees.
- By time the cupcakes get a nice golden color they are ready to be eaten! Try a simple and light salad with these nice pizza cupcakes. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you''ll enjoy your meal!