- The High Carb Potato Burger
- The High Carb Potato Burger is a great fitness burger to fill you up with heaps of carbs and proteins. So if you are looking for a great alternative to a usual burger try this yummy fitness recipe!
- calories: 68.7 kcal
- carbohydrates: 8.2 g
- protein: 0.6 g
- fat: 7.6 g
* per 100g
- First boil the potato in some salted water for 30 to 35 minutes until it is almost cooked through. Afterwards cut the potato into two halves.
- Now fry the chicken for about 10 minutes until it gets its nice golden color.
- Butter the potato with the cream cheese and top it off with the tomato, the salad and the chicken.
- Simply flavor the burger with some salt and pepper and enjoy. Use the Curd Cheese as a sauce to dip the burger in. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!