- The High Carb Protein Oats With Cinnamon Banana
- The High Carb Protein Oats With Cinnamon Banana is a perfect breakfast to bring you all the power you'll need for the rest of the day. Try this fitness recipe to get some nice flavors and heaps of proteins and carbs!
- calories: 183.5 kcal
- carbohydrates: 25.2 g
- protein: 11.4 g
- fat: 3.4 g
* per 100g
- First slowly start to simmer the milk on low heat. Make sure the milk doesn't burn on the ground.
- Add the oat flakes, the Whey protein and the cinnamon.
- After all ingredients simmered for a while simply serve the oat flakes nicely. Top off the dish with the cut banana and some more cinnamon. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!