- The High Carb Salmon And Spinach Lasagna
- The High Carb Salmon And Spinach Lasagna will be your prefect meal when you have friends coming over! This fitness recipe is not only full of carbs and protein but also the perfect dish to start summer season!
- calories: 141.9 kcal
- carbohydrates: 10.5 g
- protein: 8.1 g
- fat: 6.8 g
* per 100g
- First defrost the spinach and get rid of its liquid. Afterwards cut the salmon into small slices. Also cut the feta and the garlic into small pieces.
- Now start to warm up the spinach together with the garlic and some salt. By time the spinach is nice and hot add the feta until it melted nicely into the spinach.
- Afterwards cover the bottom of a baking form with two pieces of lasagna pasta. Put the spinach on top. Now add the salmon on top and at last the two other slices of lasagna pasta.
- Mix up the Creme Fraiche with the grated gouda and some salt. Top of the lasagna with this mixture.
- Simply bake the lasagna in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes at 170 degrees. By time the lasagna is nice and golden on top it is ready. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!