- The High Carb Stir Fry With Chicken And Broccoli
- The High Carb Stir Fry With Chicken And Broccoli is a simple but yet tasty fitness recipe to bring your body all the things you'll need for upcoming workouts. With its high amount of carbs and proteins but not too many fats it is perfect to enjoy before any workout!
- calories: 111.7 kcal
- carbohydrates: 12.5 g
- protein: 14.3 g
- fat: 0.6 g
* per 100g
- First boil the rice in some salted water for about 10 to 12 minutes in some salted water until it is ready.
- Roughly 5 minutes before the rice is done, add the broccoli to the boiling water. Also cut the chicken breast into small pieces and fry it together with the ginger in a separate pan for 10 minutes until it is ready.
- After 10 minutes mix up the chicken with the rice and the broccoli and give it a nice stir. Don't forget to flavor everything with some salt.
- After everything simmered for another bit serve it nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!