- The High Carb Strawberry Pancake With A Rice Pudding Topping
- The High Carb Strawberry Pancake With A Rice Pudding Topping is a quick and powerful fitness recipe for all athletes out there. This dish will fill you up with heaps of proteins and carbs without too many fat. Enjoy!
- calories: 174 kcal
- carbohydrates: 24.5 g
- protein: 12.1 g
- fat: 2.6 g
* per 100g
- First wash the strawberries and cut them into small pieces.
- Mix up all the other ingredients, except for the rice pudding, until you get a nice and creamy dough. Also put half of the cut strawberries into that dough.
- The next thing you'll have to do is to fill the dough into a hot greased pan. Let the pancake fry in there for about 8 minutes until it is nicely golden from each side.
- Simply serve the pancake and top it off with the rice pudding and the other half of the strawberries. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!