- The Homemade High Carb Breakfast Bars
- The Homemade High Carb Breakfast Bars are the cheap alternative to the expensive supplements from the shops. Give those bars a try to get the right push on carbs for your workout!
- calories: 246 kcal
- carbohydrates: 24.2 g
- protein: 11.8 g
- fat: 10.4 g
* per 100g
- First mix up all the ingredients except for the almonds until you get a nice creamy dough.
- Now fill the dough onto a baking tray. Make sure the dough is evenly spread. Afterwards drizzle the almond flakes over the dough.
- Let the dough bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Afterwards take the dough from the oven and cut it into little bars. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!