- The Indian High Carb Mix
- The Indian High Carb Mix is full of flavors that will bring you a nice Indian dish. This fitness recipe will fill you up with a great amount of vitamins, proteins and carbs.
- calories: 107.8 kcal
- carbohydrates: 14.9 g
- protein: 5.8 g
- fat: 2.6 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- First cut the zucchini, the potatoes, the ginger and the shallots into small pieces.
- Now start to boil the potatoes in some salted water for about 15 minutes. After 5 Minutes add the rice to the pot. For the last 5 minutes add the cauliflower.
- After those ingredients simmer start to sweat the shallot together with the ginger for about 4 minutes. Add the mince for roughly 10 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, the coconut milk, a dash of water, the curry paste and the veggie stock to the mice. After those ingredients simmered for 2 minutes add the rice, the potatoes, the peas, the saffron, the cardamon and some salt.
- At last chop the coriander and the cut the cauliflower into small pieces. After another 3 minutes of simmering the dish is ready. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!