- The Low Carb Chicken Bruschetta
- The Low Carb Chicken Bruschetta is perfect to be enjoyed as a light dinner. As it doesn't contain too many carbs you can make sure that you don't gain any unnecessary weight. Additionally it delivers the right amount of proteins for you to build muscles. Enjoy!
- calories: 78.4 kcal
- carbohydrates: 2.1 g
- protein: 8.5 g
- fat: 3.9 g
* per 100g
- First cut the onion, the tomato, the garlic and the chives into small fitting pieces. Also start to fry the chicken schnitzel in a hot pan for about 8 minutes. Don't forget to flavor it with some salt.
- Now mix up the olive oil with the salt, the garlic, the cut onion, the tomato and the chives.
- By time the chicken is ready arrange it nicely on a plate and cover it with the nice tomato mixture. Try some balsamic cream as a garnish. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!