- The Low Carb Salad With Beef Filet
- The Low Carb Salad With Beef Filet is quick fitness recipe to bring you some proteins without too many carbs. This salad with give you enough vitamins and power for your next workout.
- calories: 82.4 kcal
- carbohydrates: 1.8 g
- protein: 7.8 g
- fat: 4.7 g
* per 100g
- First wash the cherry tomatoes and the mushrooms, also cut them into quarters. Also cut the filet into thin slices.
- Now start to fry the beef slices in some hot olive oil until they are ready. Flavor them with some salt and pepper. Also fry the mushrooms for about 7 minutes.
- For the dressing mix up the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, the bouillon powder, some salt and pepper and the freshly chopped herbs.
- At last simply arrange the salad with the mushrooms and the beef filet. Drizzle some dressing over it. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!