- The Low Carb Salmon Bruschetta
- The Low Carb Salmon Bruschetta is a perfect dinner as you can avoid carbs with this great fitness recipe. Give it a try to find a perfect meal that can help you lose weight!
- calories: 109.1 kcal
- carbohydrates: 2.1 g
- protein: 7 g
- fat: 7.8 g
* per 100g
- First cut the onion, the tomato, the chives and the garlic into small fitting pieces. Also start to fry the salmon for about 8 minutes in a hot pan until it is ready. Don't forget to turn it from time to time and to flavor it with some salt.
- Now mix up the olive oil with some salt, the garlic, the onion, the tomato and the chives.
- By time the salmon is ready, simply arrange it nicely together with the tomatoes and top it off with some balsamic cream. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!