- The Low Carb Saltimbocca With A Light Broccoli Sauce
- The Low Carb Saltimbocca With A Light Broccoli Sauce is a quick and easy dish which will be perfect for your next low carb diet. It is really easy to prepare and simply tasty. Give it a try!
- calories: 98.5 kcal
- carbohydrates: 1.4 g
- protein: 13.7 g
- fat: 3.7 g
* per 100g
- Servings: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- First defrost the broccoli and platten the schnitzels.
- Now start to heat up the broccoli on medium heat. Also flavor it with some salt and garlic. While that happens start to fry the schnitzels in a hot for about 2 minutes from each side.
- Cover the schnitzels with the Serrano ham and the sage leaves. Make sure it all sticks together by putting a skew in it. If you stick them in sideways you can turn them easily in the pan which you'll need to do now to fry the sage and the ham.
- Add some milk to the broccoli and let it simmer for a bit. Afterwards add the parmesan, the sauce thickener and some more salt and garlic. This sauce needs to simmer for another 4 minutes now.
- At last simply serve the saltimbocca together with the broccoli. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!