- The Low Fat Hokkaido Soup With Chicken Breast
- The Low Fat Hokkaido Soup With Chicken Breast is a great fitness recipe to enjoy just before your next workout! It not only brings you heaps of proteins and carbs but also a huge load of vitamins!
- calories: 37.7 kcal
- carbohydrates: 4.5 g
- protein: 3.9 g
- fat: 0.8 g
* per 100g
- First get rid of the seeds inside the hokkaido pumpkin and cut it into small pieces. Also peel and the cut the potato, the onion and the carrot.
- Fry the onion for a bit before you add the pumpkin and the other veggies. Flavor everything with some salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- After 5 minutes add the veggie stock and the water and the let soup simmer for about 20 minutes. Give it a stir every now and then.
- Right before the 20 minutes are over fry the chicken in some hot olive oil for about 10 minutes until it gets its nice brown color.
- After 20 minutes the soup needs to be blended, preferably in a different pot. If if lags in flavor simply add some more nutmeg and salt!
- At last simply add the Cremefine and let the soup simmer for another 4 to 5 minutes. Serve the soup nicely together with the parsley and the chicken! Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!