- The Low Fat Lemon Chicken With Pasta
- The Low Fat Lemon Chicken With Pasta is a simple and yet great fitness recipe. Really tasty and at the same time without too much fat. This fitness recipe is just perfect for your next quick lunch!
- calories: 82.4 kcal
- carbohydrates: 10.8 g
- protein: 6.5 g
- fat: 1.3 g
* per 100g
- First cut the chicken, the zucchini, the carrots and the garlic into small fitting pieces. Also squeeze the lemon and mix up the juice with the water.
- Now sweat the garlic in some hot olive oil for a bit and add the chicken afterwards.
- After 10 minutes add the carrots to the chicken. 2 minutes later put half of the lemon water into the pan. Also flavor the sauce with some salt and pepper.
- Now start to boil the pasta in some salted water for about 10 minutes. After the carrots simmered for about 5 minutes in the sauce add the cut zucchini and the rest of the lemon water.
- At last add the Cremefine, the veggie stock and the feta to the sauce. 5 Minutes later you can mix up the sauce with the pasta. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!