- The Low Fat Spinach Pasta
- The Low Fat Spinach Pasta is a quick and easy pasta dish to feed you with heaps of proteins and carbs without too many fats! Give this fitness recipe a try!
- calories: 148.8 kcal
- carbohydrates: 20.1 g
- protein: 10.3 g
- fat: 2.6 g
* per 100g
- First cut the chicken into small pieces. Also start to boil some salted water.
- Now fry the chicken in a hot pan for about 8 minutes. Also flavor it with some salt. At that stage also start to boil the pasta in the salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach, some salt, the garlic and the beef bouillon to the chicken.
- After 5 minutes add the Cremefine and the crumbled feta.
- At last simply mix up the spinach and the chicken with the boiled pasta. That's it! Bestfitnessrecips hopes you'll enjoy your meal!