- The Power Protein Apple Cupcake
- The Power Protein Apple Cupcake is an awesome fitness snack for your afternoon tea. This fitness recipe is a great way to bring you all the proteins and carbs you'll need for upcoming workouts and to build muscle.
- calories: 176.8 kcal
- carbohydrates: 23.9 g
- protein: 9.9 g
- fat: 4.1 g
* per 100g
- First cut the apple into really thin slices. Also blend the oat flakes and mash the banana.
- Now mix up the oat flakes, the mashed banana, the egg, the honey and the whey protein.
- Fill this dough into cups now. Top off the dough with the apple slices and the almond flakes.
- Let those cupcakes bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 160 degrees now.
- Lastly simply drizzle some cinnamon over the baked cupcakes as a garnish. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!