- The Power Protein Bar With Strawberries
- The Power Protein Bar With Strawberries is a perfect snack right before your workout. It not only delivers just the right amount of carbs and proteins but also tastes amazing. Enjoy!
- calories: 203.7 kcal
- carbohydrates: 23.1 g
- protein: 13.1 g
- fat: 5.9 g
* per 100g
- First mix up the oat flakes, the peanut butter, the honey and the raisins.
- by time you get a creamy dough add the whey protein and a dash of water. Mix up the dough until it is nice and sticky.
- Form a share from this dough. It needs to be about 1/2 cm thick. Let them rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes now.
- While that happens mix up the curd cheese with another dash of honey. Also cut the strawberries into small pieces.
- Now take the dough from the fridge and cut it into little bars.
- Butter the bars with the curd cheese and top it off with the strawberries. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!