- The Protein Apple Pancake With Strawberries
- The Protein Apple Pancake With Strawberries is a perfect breakfast or a little snack for the afternoon. Try this fitness recipe for some tasty proteins and carbs.
- calories: 171.1 kcal
- carbohydrates: 25.3 g
- protein: 10 g
- fat: 2.7 g
* per 100g
- First mix up all the ingredients except for the apple and the strawberries until you get a nice creamy dough.
- Now peel the apple. Cut the apple and the strawberries into small pieces or slices.
- Fill the dough into a hot pan with some hot oil in it. Cover the pancake with the cut apples and fry it for about 4 minutes from each side.
- Simply serve the pancake and top it off with the strawberries. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!