- The Protein Breakfast Coins
- The Protein Breakfast Coins are perfect to prepare you for a hard day at work. They will not only bring you heaps of proteins but also enough carbs and vitamins to get you through the day!
- calories: 211.9 kcal
- carbohydrates: 28.8 g
- protein: 11.5 g
- fat: 4.9 g
* per 100g
- First put the oats in a blender and blend them. While that happens mass the banana with a fork.
- Now mix up the oat flakes, the peanut butter, the banana, the Whey Protein, the a dash of milk and a dash of honey. Stir everything until you get a nice creamy dough.
- Form about 4 coins from this dough. Those coins need to bake in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes at 180 degrees now.
- At last simply serve the breakfast coins and top them off with some yoghurt and the rest of the honey. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!