- The Protein Chicken Omelette With Tomatoes And Zucchini
- The Protein Chicken Omelette With Tomatoes And Zucchini is simple and tasty. A great fitness recipe to enjoy as a quick dinner since you can avoid unnecessary carbs 🙂
- calories: 88.2 kcal
- carbohydrates: 0.7 g
- protein: 10.4 g
- fat: 4.7 g
* per 100g
- First cut the zucchini, the cherry tomatoes, the dried tomato and the chicken breast into small pieces.
- Now fry the chicken for about 6 minutes until it gets the right color. Afterwards add the zucchini and the tomatoes for another 3 minutes.
- While that happens stir the eggs and flavor them with some salt and paprika spices. Pour the eggs over the other ingredients in the pan.
- After 4 minutes turn over the eggs gently and fry it from the other side for another 4 minutes. Alternatively let the egg simmer for about 8 minutes without turning it.
- Lastly simply serve the omelette nicely. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!