- The Protein Chicken With A Coconut - Lemongrass Sauce
- The Protein Chicken With A Coconut - Lemongrass Sauce brings you some nice Asian flavors for your next dinner party! Give this fitness recipe a try to get the right amount of proteins and carbs for your next workout!
- calories: 87.4 kcal
- carbohydrates: 9.5 g
- protein: 6 g
- fat: 2.4 g
* per 100g
- First cut the chicken breast, the zucchini, the capsicum, the onion and the lemon grass into small pieces.
- Now sweat the onion for about 3 minutes before you start to fry the cut chicken in a hot pan. Also start to boil the rice in some salted water for about 10 minutes.
- By time the chicken gets a nice brown color, add the capsicum, the zucchini, the mushrooms and some salt. After everything simmered for about 5 minutes, add the coconut milk, the skimmed milk, the lemon grass, the curry paste and some more salt.
- After the dish simmered for another 7 minutes arrange it nicely with the rice. Bestfitnessrecipes hope you'll enjoy your meal!