- The Protein Chocolate Bar With Walnuts
- The Protein Chocolate Bar With Walnuts is a simply awesome fitness recipe. Try this recipe and bake the protein bars for your friends to have enough proteins and carbs for your next workouts!
- calories: 253.6 kcal
- carbohydrates: 23.9 g
- protein: 12.5 g
- fat: 11.7 g
* per 100g
- First mix up everything except 1/3 of the walnuts. Make sure your mix it nicely until the dough gets creamy. If that is not the case add some extra milk.
- Now fill the dough on to a baking tray with a little higher sides and make sure it has an even surface. Drizzle the last bit of the walnuts over the dough.
- The last thing that's left to do is to bake the protein bars in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius. After the bars cooled down a bit you can cut them to the right size. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!