- The Protein Chocolate Cupcakes
- The Protein Chocolate Cupcakes are perfect little fitness snacks for lazy Sunday afternoons. It not only has some great flavors but will als fill you up with heaps of carbs and proteins for upcoming workouts!
- calories: 224.2 kcal
- carbohydrates: 14.6 g
- protein: 14.4 g
- fat: 12.1 g
* per 100g
- First squash the banana. Mix it up with all the other ingredients. Give the dough a proper stir and make sure you get a sticky dough.
- Fill this dough into cupcake forms. Those cupcakes need to rest in the preheated oven for 18 minutes now at 180 degrees.
- The last thing that's left to do is to simply let them cool down for a bit. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!