- The Protein Peanut Cupcakes
- The Protein Peanut Cupcakes is an awesome fitness snack for the afternoon. This fitness recipe is a great way to bring you all the proteins and carbs you'll need for upcoming workouts and to build muscle.
- calories: 241.9 kcal
- carbohydrates: 27.3 g
- protein: 12.4 g
- fat: 8.4 g
* per 100g
- First blend the oat flakes together with the banana until you get a creamy paste.
- Now mix up all ingredients except for the peanuts and the honey until you get a nice dough. Fill this dough into cupcake forms.
- Those cupcakes need to rest in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes at 160 degrees. Afterwards let them cool down for bit.
- Top off the cupcakes with the honey and the peanuts as a nice garnish. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!