- The Protein Prawns In A Spicy Garlic Oil
- The Protein Prawns In A Spicy Garlic Oil are a nice oriental snack to enjoy after a hard day. In case you are following a low carb diet this is the meal to have!
- calories: 99.3 kcal
- carbohydrates: 3.3 g
- protein: 8.8 g
- fat: 5.4 g
* per 100g
- First chop the parsley, the garlic and the chili into small pieces.
- Now mix up the prawns with the other ingredients in a clay bowl. Give everything a nice stir to make sure the prawns marinate nicely.
- Those prawns need to rest in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes now at 200 degrees. Don't forget to stir them from time to time.
- After 20 minutes the prawns are ready. We recommend to enjoy them with a light salad and some white bread. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!