- The Protein Pumpkin Soup With Chicken Breast
- The Protein Pumpkin Soup With Chicken Breast is a light soup to make sure you avoid unnecessary calories. The Hokkaido pumpkin is perfect to enjoy as a great fitness vegetable. And the best thing, this fitness recipe will bring you heaps of vitamins and proteins that you body needs!
- calories: 63.2 kcal
- carbohydrates: 6.4 g
- protein: 5.4 g
- fat: 1.3 g
* per 100g
- First wash the Hokkaido pumpkin, get rid off the seeds inside and cut it into cubes of roughly 2 to 3 centimeters.
- Now sweat the cut onion together with the cut ginger for a while. Add the pumpkin and the veggie stock. Flavor everything with some curry powder, some fresh pepper, chili and some salt and sugar.
- Now let the soup simmer for about 20 minutes until the pumpkin is very soft. Also start to fry the cut chicken breast in a hot pan for about 7 minutes. Flavor the chicken with some salt.
- Lastly simply blend the pumpkin soup and flavor it with some Cremefine. This is how you get The Protein Pumpkin Soup With Chicken Breast . Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!