- The Protein Ratatouille With Salmon
- The Protein Ratatouille With Salmon is an easy and great fitness recipe that lets you surprise your friends at your next dinner party! And the best thing about it is that it will fill you up with heaps of proteins and vitamins!
- calories: 52 kcal
- carbohydrates: 2.5 g
- protein: 6.1 g
- fat: 1.8 g
* per 100g
- First cut the zucchini and the aubergine into thin slices. Also cut the capsicum, the onion and the tomato into small pieces.
- Now mix up the capsicum, the onion and the tomato with all the herbs mentioned above and put them into baking form.
- Cover those veggies with the zucchini and aubergine slices. Flavor everything with some salt and top it off with the feta.
- The Ratatouille needs to rest in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes at 170 degrees now. 10 minutes before the bake is ready, start to fry the salmon until it is ready and flavor it with some salt.
- Now simply serve the Ratatouille together with the salmon. Bestfitnessrecipes hopes you'll enjoy your meal!